Sunday, January 10, 2016

Satay Malaysia @ Kota Bharu

This entry is way past due (almost 2 years!) There are a few entries that got stuck as drafts and I just never got to it, until now that is.

I did not particularly enjoy my visit here which was a shame really, as I had been bugging Hubs to take me here. Well, for starters, the service was quite bad and really slow although at that time the restaurant was almost empty. 

It is a large establishment with the option to either sit indoors or outdoors. You have to park alongside the road and I usually used to see a lot of cars (hence my insistence on trying out the food). The satay was alright although I prefer the ones at the Medan Selera Kebun in the town. As for the Nasi Pattaya and the Mee Bandung, I guess it is better to stick to satays in a place called Satay Malaysia.

My customary Sirap Bandung that I only indulged in during my stay in Kota Bharu was to my liking. They are however, very generous with ice cubes.

Nevertheless, if you find yourself in Kota Bharu, head over and give it a try.  




the satay sauce 

the satay and soft bread

Nasi Pattaya

Mee Bandung


Drinks







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...