Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Keep Calm and.... (Carry On) Posters

I have recently found myself liking the Keep Calm and.....(Carry On) posters. However, I am yet to find the one that can actually make me keep calm if I were to read it.. So, in my quest to search for it, I found some that were adorable, some that were hilarious and some potential 'the one' ones.... Sharing is caring so these are the images that popped up thanks to Google Images....

Thought of my hubby for this....
{source}


I know some who need this : )
{source}
hmm.. a few potential 'the one' for me..

{source}


{source}
{source}
{source}

coffee? this is so me....
{source}

{source}


Too cute...I totally heart colourful stuff..

I used to do this when I was pregnant with my Munchkin and had severe backache.. it helped..
{source}

{source}

And in the end I found it... Now if I could get a colourful one...


 I know this will definitely work... : ) Hope you find yours..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...