Friday, April 10, 2015

Assam Laksa Kopitiam@Kota Bharu

During a trip to Kota Bahru, collegues of my husband recommended a restaurant to try out. Knowing that I am a big fan of assam laksa, Hubs took me there. The name of the restaurant is Assam Laksa Kopitiam.


Located at PT205, Lot 558, Jalan Pengkalan Chepa, 15400 Kota Bahru, Kelantan.

Tel: 09-7479018

There is a wide variety of dishes to choose from. Local delicacies, snacks, Malay food, Western food and Chinese food. Of course there is Assam Laksa, Laksa Penang and the likes. There is also Hainan Chicken Rice, Mamak Mee Goreng, Claypot Noodles, Chicken Chop served with rice/ french fries, curry puff, mantau with kaya or chicken curry, fried keow teow, fried rice and so on.



We were given an order chit and after we filled out our order, we pressed the service bell at our table. Unlike many places that have this bell, the service bells in this restaurant actually work.


The pricing is reasonable too. We ordered












Crabsticks




I didn't take a photo of my customary order of Sirap Bandung. It was to my liking. I went to this restaurant many times during my 4-month stay in Kota Bharu. Many times...hahaha I totally love this restaurant. Highly, highly recommend it. Everything we ordered was yummy : ) and their pricing was very reasonable.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...