Saturday, November 24, 2012

Miri Kindergartens : Update

Some time after my previous entry about Miri Kindergartens here, I found out that a kindergarten using the Fungates system was going to be opened in Miri. Today, I came across their website and knew that they were up and running. How exctitng! It's called Tadika In Kidz Tunas Canggih. Cool name right? The thing is I have had the pleasure of personally meeting Michelle Loh (principal) and Daniel Tan. They are charismatic people who are extremely knowledgable in the education field. If I was in Miri and they still had a place for my Cupcake, I'd definitely send her here. No two ways about it..

Intrigued? Check out their website here... Everything you need to know is there...

They even have Holiday Programmes... See what I mean? Great right? *Sigh...

{Source}

2 comments:

  1. Can i send my son with one years and two months old to this pre school? Will you accept him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm so sorry for the late reply.. I'm not part of this pre school. Hope you contacted them and your son has been enrolled! Cheers

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...