Friday, October 26, 2012

Potty Conquers All

Well the post title tells all...I was right to go with my initail hunch to give my little Cupcake time before trying 'diaperless nights'. There were a few times when she would sleep off and I would too and not put diapers for her. I;m so proud of my little gal... just 2 weeks of day naps without diapers and no accidents she just naturally moved on to sleeping without diapers at night too! Mummy is so proud of you my dearest little Cupcake.

What I realised is that potty training is not just for kids but also for parents. You wean yourself out of your dependency on the convenience of diapers and you add taking-your-child-to-the-loo-at-any-given-time to your list of parent duties. I tell you, Malaysian public toilets can be quite a challenge to handle even as an adult. But it's nothing compared to taking your little girl and seeing her have to use it. I go armed with Dettol wipes, toilet seat cover and loads of tissue. Thank God most shopping complexes have really nice restrooms.   
However, when you travel as often as we do, there's no way of avoiding the gruesome ones...

Well, it takes much longer for the diapers to finish now as only my son is using them...n of course we save on the moolah! Here's 3 cheers for my little Cupcake on conquering this milestone! Hurrah!Hurrah!Hurrah! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...