Tuesday, September 10, 2013

IKEA Poang Children's Armchair

As soon as the IKEA 2014 catalogue was out I downloaded the app. And when I went to visit my mom last weekend, she had safely kept the catalogue for me. One of the things that caught my eye was the Poang Children's Armchair. Exactly like its adult counterpart but on a smaller scale, this armchair was too cute to resist. I showed hubs the armchair in the catalogue and left it at that. Little did I know that he liked it too! Yippee!! So when we went to IKEA and hubs was looking for the armchair I was ecstatic. Crazy mom shopping mode on! *Grin

We didn't find any on display, either because there weren't any on display (which I doubt) or because of the crowd! IKEA was packed..I mean more than usual anyway. My kids love to stand in front of the TV and it drives us sick with worry for their eyesight and hearing. We were hoping that by buying this armchair, they would be encouraged to give the habit up.







Cute right? Hubs assembled it in a jiffy. I was the handy helper who put the cover on! Haha.. Last year's price was RM139. Now it's RM89... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...