Friday, September 14, 2012

Potty Outing

Today was Day 6 of potty training our little Cupcake. She's been really good thus far. There hasn't been any more accidents but she still has her false alarms. So, today we had the opportunity to go out and thought it would be the best time to see how it goes..... I took her to the toilet before we left but according to her, there was "no shi shi mummy." She still hadn't pooped yet and so that was another concern. On the way she suddenly said she wanted to go but then when I told my hubby to stop the car she quickly decided she didn't want to go all the way this time with a false alarm. I really do wonder if many parents go through these 'false alarms' as I've not read about it..but that could also be because I did not read extensively enough on this topic of potty training.. 

I digress...All in all she was terrific. No accidents and all was fine. I kept asking her off and on to tell me if she needed to use the toilet until my hubby told me to stop.."Hey, easy for you to say," I replied "it's not your lap she's sitting on!" : )

We're so proud of you Cupcake! You're doing well my dear : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...