Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I Absolutely Love IKEA

Just like so many others I have been eagerly waiting for the 2013 IKEA catalogue and when it came I was uber excited! As I am in Sandakan now, I have to rely on the online catalogue. So for those of you who love IKEA but can't get your hands on a copy of the 328 pages 2013 catalogue, do not fret my friends. Just click HERE. 

You can also access the catalogue through your tablet or smartphone by going HERE. Just follow the instructions to download the app. All prices are valid until 31 July 2013.

What I love about IKEA is that they don't just sell you the product. They sell you the idea, the concept and the possibilities. They give you hope that any kind of room is possible, any type of space is decoratable (is that even a word, I doubt it) and they do it will style and flair.

Another note worthy aspect is that they think of everything. A place for kids to play and don't get me started on their food. You can go karayzee shopping at IKEA cos you want it all. Plus, you even have assembly, delivery and sewing services! Duh right, who doesn't know all this but this post is mainly for the links : ) and to rave about IKEA...

I shall be moving to a new place soon and can't wait to get back and visit IKEA! Photos courtesy of IKEA the swedish wonderland...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...