Friday, September 7, 2012

Once upon a potty training boot camp

Tomorrow is the day! I've decided to organize a diaper free weekend boot camp for my daughter. Want to know why now? You can read about it here. As the day looms before me, I feel excited and anxious.. worried and hopeful... all rolled into one..

My unsuspecting munchkin on the other hand is quite oblivious (I think) to the task at hand although I have been telling her about it for some time already now. I've also been reinforcing the fact that she can't wear diapers to preschool next year..and boy does she want to go to preschool! (we have already been given strict instructions on what bag she wants). We've had some sort of countdown this week and today as I was changing her diapers, I said, "Wuhoo, bye-bye diapers. No more diapers from tomorrow" she quickly turned her head to where we store the diapers as if she thought we'd ran out of it! Aw, you sweet child...

I guess it would be easier if there weren't any diapers anywhere but I still need them for my son and he's definitely not ready to be potty trained.. Been praying about this matter and I really hope that everything goes well...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...