Thursday, February 7, 2013

It's been too long..

It really has been a long time since I last blogged.. since November if my faulty memory serves me right. Whoa, so that makes this my first blog for the year 2013! In honour of it being my first post of the year, I shall not complain about anything. Right, so there goes a couple of possible topics..  Ha,ha..

What I shall leave you with are sneak previews of topics yet to come..more posts on places in Miri and Sandakan and Labuan too. My 2 months with my maid (what a ride it has been), a good place to sew a dress (any type of dress but I stitched my daughter's flower girl dress here) and many more of my thoughts and experiences these past months... All this in hope that the rest of 2013 will only be better by the grace of God..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...