Monday, February 25, 2013

Leasehold Premium Amount

My main grouse with buying a leasehold property is the amount that would be due for the premium. Even after posting this post about freehold vs leasehold, I still kept on looking for answers, or rather a way to justify buying leasehold to myself (I kinda dig that house) and I came across this article!

According to an article on The Edge Malaysia online, apparently, 'leasehold property owners in Selangor have reason to rejoice, as they no longer have to worry about hefty land renewal premiums!' Provided they remain on the property, they just have to pay RM 1000.

Read on about it here to find out about the stipulations and so on. Straight from the horses' mouth as the saying goes...

Hmmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...