Saturday, February 18, 2012

Blast from the Past: Ep 2

Episode 2: Yet Another Milestone

Today my dearest 4 month old baby girl, whom I shall refer to as Cupcake, kept kneeling and pushing herself about. She has been doing this for some time now but today she did it more often. I truly feel that you feel the passing of time in leaps and bounds when you see the growth of a child. I'm sure you've had those moments when you see a child after some time and go 'oh my! look how you've grown! The last time I saw you, you were this tall' (all grins n gestures) with the child in question wondering, 'what did you expect? For me to stay frozen in time?"

Well, my little Cupcake is growing too... Soon, she'll be crawling, walking and then running around but I'm getting ahead of myself. As exciting and marvelous that it is that she is growing, I think I'll just enjoy every second of it one day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...