Saturday, February 18, 2012

Second Chances

We are always hearing about second chances and how we should give others the benefit of doubt. I do believe in second chances however I also believe that it does not include everything. Thus, there are grey areas on some matters.

However, there is one area that I strongly believe deserves a second chance and that is...blogging!! Yes, when you fail to keep up with one blog, don't give up, try again.. On January 20, a Wednesday in the not so long ago 2010, I started a blog. Sadly, after just 3 posts I stopped. That was 4 months after my daughter was born. Now, it's been 7 months after the birth of my second child, my son. The timing is not lost on me. I wondered aloud to my husband if this was a delayed postpartum phase that I go through..well only time will tell...

My next 3 posts will be the 3 posts that I saved from my previous (and deleted) blog.. Here's to second chances at blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...