Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Coca-Cola Relationship

My relationship with Coca-Cola (which hereafter will be known as CC) began with the power of imagination. All I would have to think about was a glass full of CC and ice cubes.....and I'd crave for a 'date'. However, it rarely happened and was controllable. Fast forward my teen years to during my first pregnancy... I've heard of all sorts of bizarre cravings such as some mothers eating paper, ashes and even moss! Yikes! When looked from that angle my craving did not look so bad.. However, whatever I consumed would affect my little one so I managed to contain this renewed rush of 'love and longing' for CC.

Now two pregnancies later, I have to say I'm head over heels in love with CC. If you were to ask CC though, it would consider itself a trophy in my life. Why? I only crave for it if we've run out of it! Yup, talk about appreciating something only when it's gone! And here I am, doing it bottle after bottle. I do like Pepsi too. My apologies as I know there's a feud or more like a war between the fans of these two brands but hey monogamy is for marriage not for carbonated drinks... So, I usually have a sip or two most days but the moment we've run out, regardless of the time my darling husband always finds a way to get me some..even at 3a.m..ain't he a sweetie..So, there you have it my sugary relationship with Coca-Cola..Bottoms-up y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...