Saturday, February 18, 2012

Blast from the Past: Ep 3


Episode 3: When Is Enough Enough?
Soon Cupcake will be reaching her 6 month marker after which she should be starting on solids. Being an avid reader, I just can't seem to get my hands (and eyes, of course) on enough materials to read on this subject. What should I give her and how should I make it? I know they may seem like pretty simple questions when you put it that way but I feel it's a big step in her life and mine, too. Therefore, no matter how much I read it still feels insufficient. I still keep reading about sleep routines and bath time when in fact most of the information is already embedded in my mind. Nevertheless, a mother's quest, and definitely a father's too, of what is the best that they can provide for their child is never ending. I've been scouting around for the best highchair that is safe and suitable and wallet friendly. After much thought, we decided on a highchair from IKEA in Damansara. The model we chose, as you can see in the photo, is ANTILOP. It comes with a safety belt and cost RM49. To make it more comfy, you can purchase a BARNSLIG supporting cushion that comes in a somewhat funky design which is RM29.90. The ANTILOP highchair tray cost RM15 and comes in only one colour; white. It's safe, sturdy and easy to clean. (Prices are as quoted on 18/02/2012 although we bought ours in 2010) why? because I can't remember how much we paid : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...