Saturday, February 18, 2012

Blast from the Past: Ep 1

Episode 1: Setting Up My Blog

I wouldn't call myself tech savvy but then again I'm not computer illiterate either. Then why do I feel apprehensive about my blog? I guess we all feel that way when venturing into something new. I was chatting with my cousin, Anna, the other day and she suggested I blog. I'd already been contemplating this matter and so when she mentioned blogging I decided to try my hand as a blogger.

God has blessed me with a wonderful husband and a lovely daughter..of course before that I was blessed with my dear family members. (see..I haven't forgotten all of you!!)

I was just getting the hang of married life when I got pregnant, which was about a month and a half after our wedding. I love cooking and my mom is a great cook and I thank God a 'lil of her magic was passed on to me. (thanks amma!) During the first four to five months of my pregnancy, not only did I experience morning sickness but I used to have nausea in the afternoon, evening and night! Basically, it was at all times. Even now when I think of those times, I feel a fresh bout of nausea creeping back.

Through the course of my blog, I will also share a lot with you about the greatest blessing in my life; my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...