Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sudden Change of Plans

The afternoon after my last post saying I miss cooking, my husband told me his assignment (or as they call it; detachment) was over for now. We'd already purchased tickets for a visit to KL from the 18th to 28th so we'd be travelling back as planned but we don't need our return tickets! What a waste right. I mean, come on I only said I missed cooking not everything! : ) Hmm..

I've come to love life here in East Malaysia and well, I knew we'd go back someday but anticipated it a few more months down the road..The thing is although we are form KL my husband works in Kerteh, Terengganu and that's where we live. Don't get me wrong, Kerteh is a nice place. That said, everyone has their preferences and so do we. However, we do know that God is control of our lives as we surrender each day to Him. Let's see how this pans out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...